How to Dry skin in winter?
Winter is a magical time of the year to enjoy but not enjoyable for your skin. Winter begins with rough skin, everyone is thinking about how to treat it in winter, but some do not care about dry skin. The main reason behind the skin scratch is the weather change and humidity level decrease mostly in winter and the air outside is cold or dry. Here are dermatologist’s top tips to prevent dry skin in winter.
Stop baths and shower to cause severe dry skin
- Use Luke water rather than hot water for bathing
- Limit or reduce the bathing time from 5 to 10 minutes
- Use a gentle and fragrance- free cleanser in the bath
- Apply enough cleanser to remove the dust and oil from your skin
- Gently dry the skin with a towel
- Apply the moisturizer immediately after bathing to prevent the severely dry skin
Use moisturizer for dry skin immediately after using water
Lotions, winter creams and ointments (moisturizers) stop dryness by trapping existing moisturization in your skin. To trap the moisture you should apply the moisturizer when you feel dry skin within a few minutes of
- Dry skin after bathing
- Dry hands and face after washing
Apply an ointment or cream rather than a lotion
Ointment or creams are less irritating than lotion and more effective. Use the ointments which contain the following ingredients.
- Lactic acid
- Mineral oil
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin C
- Shea butter
Use lip balm
Use a lip balm that feels comfortable on your lips. If your lips get wound due to balm then use the balm which does not cause reaction.
Apply fragrance- free skin product
Some skin products are rigorous for sensitive dry skin like deodorant soap damage dry skin. Dermatologist recommends using the skin product free from fragrance. If you are using a skin product n which is written “unscented” the skin product may contain chemicals that can be irritating and may damage your dry and sensitive skin.
Here are some benefits of orange for skin in winters
- Orange contains natural oil which helps to moisturize your skin in winter to prevent dry skin. Try to eat more oranges in winter
- Orange also contains vitamin C help to hydrate and healthier your skin.
- Orange can also prevent skin from patches.
- Orange peel also contains vitamin C. Dry the peel and grind to make the scrub., use the scrub for hydrating the skin
Take a healthy diet
Protein, fats, and vitamins are the building blocks for the skin. For dry skin, you should use healthy fats such as olive oil, avocado, salmon, and multivitamins, and at least a half-liter of water to keep the skin hydrated. But the water requirement changes from day today. If your diet is good it will prevent your nails, hair, and skin from hydration loss.
When to see doctor
You will feel good and comfortable by using these tips. If these tips do not cause any change you should call a dermatologist. Sever dry skin require a prescription because it may be a sign of some other skin problems.
Take care of your skin and glow with a healthy skin
I hope the blog post would have been interesting and productive to read. Thank you for reading for more visit Newssir. support the page by reading other blogs, share and comment to add to the data or if you’ll wish to ask something. we are always active to reply and support you